The Historical Society of Newburgh Bay and the Highlands is a member supported organization.
Your membership dollars:
- Help us maintain Newburgh’s architectural gem, the 1830’s Captain David Crawford House. The Crawford House and the Historical Society bring hundreds of people each year into Newburgh, making it a catalyst for strengthening our community.
- Help us further our mission to preserve, protect and promote Newburgh's rich heritage by offering programs, tours and events to educate neighbors and visitors alike.
- Help protect and maintain a treasure trove of historical Newburgh photographs and paper archives that are stored at the Crawford House.
Membership also has its privileges!
As a member in good standing of the Historical Society you are entitled to:
- Free admission to our Monthly Speaker’s Series
- Free admission to the Crawford House
- A sense of pride that you are supporting your community.
Checks can be made payable to the Historical Society of Newburgh and mailed to our offices at 189 Montgomery St., Newburgh, NY 12550 or you may click on the "Donate" button now and make your gift on-line.
Thank you for your support!